An brief overview about GDPR
- The General Data Protection Regulation that comes into effect May 25th 2018 (supersedes Data Protection Act 1998)
- Enforced by the Information Commission Officer (ICO) in the UK
- Requires you to make changes to how you keep and process personal data
Does GDPR apply to you?
- Do you store or process personal data?
- Even just a name and email address?
- Do you store data electronically?
- Do you store data in a paper-based filing system?
If the answer is yes then you need to comply