We have developed a GDPR toolkit specifically for audiology, chiropractic, osteopathy and physiotherapy practices.
This unique and comprehensive toolkit is designed to guide the typical clinic through the complex and bewildering process of GDPR compliance. The information consists of concise facts, explanations on how each element of GDPR affects a typical clinic, checklists and templates. This toolkit allows you to work step by step through the process by just spending a few hours each week reading the material, assessing how it affects your clinic and generating the necessary policies and procedures to demonstrate compliance.
"Firstly can I say a huge thank you for the tool kit. It is so clear and easy to follow and is making the process much less painful than I suspect it might have been."
Stage 1: Introduction to GDPR
PowerPoint Slide Presentation overviewing GDPR, what it is and the technical terms used.
Stage 2: Getting Started
- Information Systems Audit
- Lawful Bases of Processing
- Determining who is your Data Controller and who are the Data Processors
- Conducting an Information Audit for your clinic
- Conducting a review of Data Security
- Determining your Lawful Bases for Data Processing
Stage 3: Retention Policies and Procedures
- Data Subject Access Request procedures
- Data Processor Contracts
- Producing your Data Retention procedures
- Writing your Data Subject Access Request procedure
- Writing your Processor Contracts
- Data Breach procedure
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Compiling your Data Privacy policies using the templates provided
- Compiling your Data Breach policy using the template provided
- Reviewing Data Privacy Impact Assessments and how they relate to a typical clinic
Cost per clinic is £295 plus VAT. If you are member of the BCA, MCA, SCA, or UCA then you may be able to order this toolkit cheaper directly through them. If you are a member of AIHHP there is a discount - contact us directly regarding this.
- An Introduction to GDPR Microsoft PowerPoint slide presentation
- A comprehensive how-to guide in PDF format
- Checklists to help you track progress
- Templates to help with audits, policies and procedures
- Direct email and phone support for queries
- Material emailed to you in stages, starting late February 2018
- Email and telephone support for any questions