We have developed a GDPR toolkit for small businesses to guide you through GDPR.
This unique and comprehensive toolkit is designed to guide the typical small business through the complex and bewildering process of GDPR compliance. The information consists of concise facts, explanations on how each element of GDPR affects a typical business, checklists and templates. This toolkit allows you to work step by step through the process by just spending a few hours each week reading the material, assessing how it affects your business and generating the necessary policies and procedures to demonstrate compliance.
"Thank you so much for this invaluable course. It is a minefield for a small business to wade through and you have helped me be compliant and confident!"
Stage 1: Introduction to GDPR
PowerPoint Slide Presentation overviewing GDPR, what it is and the technical terms used.
Stage 2: Getting Started
- Information Systems Audit
- Lawful Bases of Processing
- Determining who is your Data Controller and who are the Data Processors
- Conducting an Information Audit for your clinic
- Conducting a Review of Data Security
Stage 3: Retention Policies and Procedures
- Data Subject Access Request procedures
- Data Processor Contracts
- Producing your Data Retention procedures
- Writing your Data Subject Access Request procedure
- Data Breach procedure
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Compiling your Data Privacy policies using the templates provided
- Compiling your Data Breach policy using the template provided
- Reviewing Data Privacy Impact Assessments and how they relate to a typical business
Cost per business is £295 plus VAT.
- An Introduction to GDPR Microsoft PowerPoint slide presentation
- A comprehensive how-to guide in PDF format
- Checklists to help you track progress
- Templates to help with audits, policies and procedures
- Direct email and phone support for queries
- Material emailed to you in stages, starting late February 2018
- Eemail and telephone support for question.