What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as someone contacting Technology Tamed Limited, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are Technology Tamed Limited, Stour Valley Business Centre, Brundon Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 7GB, telephone number 01787 881475, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
The data we collect from our website is via our Enquiry Form: name, company name, address, telephone numbers and email address. We use this data to contact you as you have requested via our website. Our lawful basis for processing this data is consent
We use Google Analytics to learn how users are using our website. All the data on Google Analytics is anonymous.
Cookies to determine if someone is a human or a bot and identify repeat visitors.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not share your personal data without your explicit consent.
How long do we keep your data
The only data we collect from our website is via our Enquiry Form. We delete this data from the website within one month of it being received. If you become a customer we will send you a privacy notice with regard to how we store and keep your data. If you do not become a customer we store your data for 3 months from the date of enquiry unless you request otherwise.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to us at the address shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address, proof of identity and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact us at the address shown above.
- If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact us at the address shown above.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.